The SEO Starter Package includes 3 indivdual products: Full SEO and Website Audit, SEO Keyword Research, and SEO 12 Month Plan.
The SEO Audit allows valuable data to be uncovered that is happening behind the scenes of your website that could be causing ranking issues in Google search results pages.
We use several SEO industry-leading tools/software along with many manual checks for various elements of your current presence that allow us to create an easy-to-read report.
The report gives instant insight into where improvements can be made to your website.
A powerful compilation of keywords that we put together on the basis of them being most beneficial to the growth of your business by driving more new website visitors to it.
The SEO Keyword Research report also provides valuable information on what keywords your competitors are ranking for, which allows for their success to be reverse-engineered.
This research allows you to discover obvious gaps for landing pages on your website.
With the data that is uncovered from the SEO Audit and SEO Keyword Research. it allows us the opportunity to put together a detailed 12 Month plan to improve your website SEO.
The SEO 12 Month Plan provides an instant insight into our recommendations as to how the implementation of various SEO elements will benefit your inbound business online.
Gain the power to know what is to be accomplished each month as opposed to guessing.
We have over 15 years expereince in the world of SEO. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk to get the best results.
The world of SEO is constantly changing, and because of this we stay constantly updated on everything within the industry.
Getting results for you matters to us, because it allows us to grow when others can see the results that we can achieve.
Not only do you get access to our super helpful team but it gives your website access to the professional tools we use.
You’re not just a number to us, we build strong and reliable relationships in order to fully understand your buiness needs.
This is why SEO plays such a vital role in having your website optimized professionally in order to achieve results. All stats are from ahrefs.
– SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization (or spelled Search Engine Optimisation depending on where you are in the world).
– SEO is the process of making improvements to your website in order to appear in more relevant Google SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
– SEO marketing involves having a team (such as an SEO agency) taking care of your organic digital marketing for greater results from Google.
– There are many different parts to successful SEO. This includes creating new content and improving current content (wording, images, links, etc).
– A backlink is when another website (not your own) includes a link back to your website. Some links are more valuable than others, so be careful.
– On-Page SEO relates to the elements of your web page (yes, each individual page) that can be seen by the user. This includes text, images, links, and more.
– Technical SEO involves reviewing the ‘behind-the-scenes’ aspects of your website and optimizing them in a way that Google (and users) finds preferable.
– When somebody searches on Google for your product/service they are already on their customer journey. Doesn’t it make sense to appear in searches?
– White-Hat SEO is optimizing a website by following Google’s guidelines, this is the only method you should ever follow. Google can penalize you if you don’t.
– The main keyword there is ‘cheap’. If somebody can offer a better rate than us and still provide results, they are surely some sort of wizard. Otherwise, run.
Businesses all over the world are being affected by this extremely common SEO mistake on their websites.
Discover what it is and how to resolve it today, for free!
We have put together a guide to 5 methods that we use with every single client to ensure success, and you can access them, for free!