Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of ensuring that your business is displayed in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) of websites such as Google.
This allows those in your local community to find you when they are actively searching for your specific product/service. The goal is to put your business on the map, literally.
There are many benefits to having your business displayed in the local search results:
Its no secret that people don’t go past page #1 on the Google search results. Do you?
If your potential customers do a search for the product/service that you provide, but you do not show up in the search results, they do not even know that your business exists.
This results in your competitors who are on page #1 of the search results obtaining all of that new business, without having to spend any money on ads at all. Sounds nice, huh?
Local businesses are the heart of any community. However, we have seen many of them forced to close their doors forever due to not investing in organic digital marketing (SEO).
Our Local SEO strategy ensures that those who are searching for your product/service can easily discover you and then proceed to becoming a long-term recurring customer.
We implement several Search Engine Optimization strategies to boost your business:
We have over 15 years expereince in the world of SEO. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk to get the best results.
The world of SEO is constantly changing, and because of this we stay constantly updated on everything within the industry.
Getting results for you matters to us, because it allows us to grow when others can see the results that we can achieve.
Not only do you get access to our super helpful team but it gives your website access to the professional tools we use.
You’re not just a number to us, we build strong and reliable relationships in order to fully understand your buiness needs.
This is why Local SEO plays such a vital role in having your website optimized professionally in order to achieve results. All stats are from HubSpot.
– If your competitors are displaying in areas of Google that you are not, it is inevitable that they will win all of that business that could have been yours.
– This is when a set of data (such as your business name, address, and phone number) is submitted to either Google, or a directory website, which helps SEO.
– There are many factors involved in running a successful Local SEO campaign. We provide a detailed explanation (no jargon) of these for all of our clients.
– There is no one straight answer to that question. We would need to determine several factors including current marketplace demand along with what competitors are currently doing. However, Local SEO continues to provide new business as time goes on, unlike paid advertising.
– You can view the investment requirement on our SEO Packages page.
Businesses all over the world are being affected by this extremely common SEO mistake on their websites.
Discover what it is and how to resolve it today, for free!
We have put together a guide to 5 methods that we use with every single client to ensure success, and you can access them, for free!