Local business citations are an absolute must-have for your business if your primary serve one particular area or location.
If you have multiple locations, each one of these individual locations will need to have its own separate local citations built.
These can allow your business to show up for more search results, even if it is appearing on a website that is not your own.
For example, if you run a coffee shop and a user searches ‘Coffee in London’, your listing can then appear on a directory.
Delivery Timeline: We aim to have your local business citations completed and live within 2 (two) calendar weeks of your order.
- More Brand Visibility: Having your important business information available on other websites will increase visibility.
- NAP Consistency: Having all of your NAP (Name, Address, Phone) details match is very important in the eyes of Google.
- Content-Based Link: We place the backlink to your site in the content section of the page, for a more natural appearance.
- No Duplicates: We’ll check to see if your business is already listed on a website and if so, we’ll find another new website.
- Multiple Locations: Our local business citation building service is currently available in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
Depending on the number of local business citations you have chosen, you’ll have your business information submitted on either 25, 50, or 100 suitable websites that can accurately represent your business data with NAP consistency.
Some of these will also generate new backlinks to your website (specifically to your homepage), but they will usually appear as NoFollow. This is actually a good thing in this case as it shows a natural backlink profile for your site to Google.
How Does It Work?
Once we know how many local business citations you are looking to have created, we’ll start to compile a list of suitable websites to submit your business information to. Some of these are instant approval and others take some time.
We do our best to avoid duplicates on websites that you are already listed on, but if the information that you have provided to us does not match the information on the site where you are already listed, we will attempt to update it.
Q: How does this help with SEO?
A: Your business details (and website link) will be placed on other reputable sites, which allows Google to connect the dots and further ensure your NAP (Name, Address, Phone) consistency, allowing them to know the data is correct.
Q: What kind of links are these?
A: They will more than likely be NoFollow links, so they may not pass any ‘link juice’ to your website, but having a list of NoFollow links from reputable sites will help to balance out your natural link building profile to Google.
We aim to have your local business citations completed and live within 2 (two) calendar weeks of your order.