The beauty of using professionally crafted eCommerce product descriptions on your website is that you have a 24/7 pro sales member.
We’ve all been there, we’re reading a product description online, and that can often be the reason we do or do not buy the product.
There is a lot that goes into getting the on-page SEO of your product descriptions correct, and we cover many of these aspects for you.
Not only will this help draw more people in from Google, but it will also help increase conversion when customers land on these pages.
Delivery Timeline: We aim to have your eCommerce product descriptions completed and delivered to you within 1 (one) calendar week of your order.
- Unique Descriptions: We do this as Google doesn’t like when you copy and paste product descriptions from suppliers.
- Correctly Formatted: We write your eCommerce descriptions that should allow for easy importing into your website.
- Unique Titles: A strong title can be an incredibly important factor that can cause more users to click on the product initially.
- Unique Meta Description: Get more people to click on your link as opposed to competitors with a strong Meta Description.
- Word Count Options: We recommend checking how many words on average that your competitors are using for this.