Google has over 200 ranking signals, and backlinks have signals within themselves, such as relevance, placement, anchor text, etc.
It is important that any and all new backlinks that your website obtains appear as natural as possible in the eyes of Google.
What many people don’t realize is that Google ranks each individual web page separately, they don’t rank websites as a whole.
This is why you need to have relevant backlinks going to your important sub-pages, as well as natural backlinks to your homepage.
Delivery Timeline: We aim to have your new backlink(s) live on a suitable website(s) within 28 calendar days of your order.
- Real Website Placements: We get your link placed on real websites. We avoid ‘Write for us’ pages as well as PBNs.
- New Referring Domain: We’ll check to make sure the websites we reach out to have not linked to you in the past.
- Content Creation: We’ll look after creating the content for the website linking to you. This allows control of the anchor.
- Content-Based Link: We place the backlink to your site in the content section of the page, for a more natural appearance.
- Multiple DR Options: We try to cater to each and every budget, which is why we allow you the choice of DR (Domain Rating).